Four to the floor! Time to give those concrete floors a face-lift! Whether it be for your garden shed or garage floor, or industrial workplace, we have a wide range of quality, industrial-grade protective coatings to select from, as well as top-grade equipment to purchase or hire.
Our Luxafloor range provides protection against abrasion and staining, offering durable results as well as a slip-resistant finish.
Here's a 4-step guide for epoxy flooring:
- Go over your floors with a diamond grinder or Polyvac substrate
- Make sure at the time of application that your floors are free from moisture
- If there are any cracks, fill these with an APC epoxy putty or simple Concrete Repair Kit
- Apply a coat of a quality primer (contact us for specifications)
- Leave to cure for 24 hours
3. Second coat
- Repeat step 2 by applying your priming coat and leaving for an additional 24 hours
4. Top coat (optional)
- Apply an expert-recommended protective coating paint
- Leave to dry for 24 hours, and only maintain light foot traffic for a further 24 hours
- Full curing usually takes 7 days
With our 'Find A Painter' service, you can have the job done for you by our professional qualified painters. Rest assured that all of our contractors are practicing strict WH&S protocol and social distancing measures.
For more info and specialist recommendations, phone your nearest store.
Contact us today!
ROCKHAMPTON: 4924 7200
YEPPOON: 4939 1144
GLADSTONE: 4972 9651
EMERALD: 4982 4466
BUNDABERG: 4152 8244
AFTER HOURS: 0407 760 573